In recent years, importance of e-commerce has grown rapidly. Pure Online-providers, as well as traditional dealers with retail stores have to adapt to new ways of competition, and have to efficiently integrate new sales channels by means of web or mobile devices in their business processes.
youngculture supports companies in their e-commerce ventures, such as:
- Implementation of new Webshops
- Optimization and enhancement of existing Shop-solutions
- Integration of Shops into external systems, like Amazon, Ebay, or Price- and market-comparing portals
- Multi-Channel-Strategies: Efficient operation and integration of various sales channels (POS, Web, Mobile)
- PIM/PCM: Implementation of Product Information- and Product Management-Systems (centralized storage for Product Information, centralized media administration, etc.)
We aim for customer-focused friendly, comprehensive, tailored advice prior to implementation of each project. Often, it is necessary to first analyze internal processes and value chains as well as to define smart strategies, goals and target groups, to formulate clear and precise specification before we can start with the designing a new project.
When a project is clearly specified, we support and advise clients in choosing a technology. In addition to choosing the ideal e-commerce technology, we create scenarios for an ideal IT infrastructure and make recommendations for the internal operation or use of hosting or Software as a Service (SaaS) models.
The project implementation will be executed professionally, by means of project management and led by our experienced specialists in the areas of UI / design, engineering, integration and testing, and ensuring close coordination with the customer.
Technologies / products:
- XSITE (youngculture is a certified Full-Service business partner)
- Hybris (youngculture is a certified hybris partner)
- and more